Deutsche Windtechnik AG
Bremen-based Deutsche Windtechnik AG offers a single-source full technical maintenance package for wind turbines in Europe and the USA. The company operates both onshore and offshore.
More than 3,000 wind turbines are serviced by over 1,000 employees as part of permanent maintenance contracts (basic and full maintenance). Its system engineering focuses on Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion, Fuhrländer, Gamesa and Enercon turbines.
Deutsche Windtechnik take occupational safety and environmental protection very seriously, so all of their services are certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2015.
- Full maintenance and basic maintenance of wind turbines (Vestas/NEG Micon, Siemens/AN Bonus, Nordex, Senvion/REpower, Fuhrländer, Gamesa, Enercon),
- wind farm management,
- remote data monitoring,
- tower and foundation,
- rotor blades,
- technical operation,
- consulting/inspection and expert appraisals,
- optimisation and retrofitting measures,
- technical controlling,
- research and development/upgrades,
- quality management and occupational safety,
- control electronics,
- spare part sales.
Overview of onshore and offshore services
- Service, maintenance, inspection and optimisation of wind turbines and substations
- Technical controlling
- Offshore wind farm management
- Research and development, upgrades
- Quality management and occupational safety
- Expert appraisals and consulting
- Control electronics
- Safety technology
- Spare part sales
Note: The company »Deutsche Windtechnik AG« is responsible for all contents!
|Position / Type||City|
|Studentische Hilfskraft (m/w) im DMS Umfeld||Bremen|
Weitere Pressemitteilungen - zur Deutsche Windtechnik-Pressemappe